- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Clark Library
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- 503-943-7111 or 800-841-8261
- fax: 503-943-7491
Library: Having trouble logging into RefWorks?
As of April 6, the login error for off-campus users has been fixed! You can now use RefWorks through PilotsUP.
If you still encounter a login error, please clear your browser's cookies using the instructions below. Once you do that, you should be able to login successfully.
- Clear all of the cookies in your Internet browser.
- Firefox 5.0: choose the Firefox menu -> Options -> Options. Choose the Advanced tab, then the Network tab. In the Offline Storage area, choose the Clear Now button.
- Firefox 6.0 (and higher), choose: Tools -> Clear Recent History, and make sure the Cookies box is checked.
- In Google Chrome, choose the wrench icon, then choose Tools, and Clear browsing data. Make sure the Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data box is checked and choose the Clear browsing data button.
- Internet Explorer 8.0, choose Tools -> Delete Browsing History, and make sure the Cookies box is checked.
- Internet Explorer 9.0, choose the cog wheel icon, then choose Internet Options. In the Browsing History section, choose the Delete button. Make sure the Cookies box is checked, then choose the Delete button.
- Close your Internet browser entirely, and open up a new session of your browser.