- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- Garaventa Center
- Academic Advising
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Honors Program
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Arts & Culture
- Campus Ministry
- Counseling & Health Center
- Housing & Residence Life
- International Student Services
- Moreau Center for Service & Leadership
- Portland, OR
- Public Safety
- Recreational Services
- Shepard Freshman Resource Center
- Student Activities
- Student Affairs
- Student Resources
- About UP
- Wilson W. Clark Memorial Library
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- 503-943-7111 or 800-841-8261
- fax: 503-943-7491
Library: Sociology & Social Work
Offers easy access to federal and state statistics and reports on children and their families.
Child Welfare Information Gateway
Promotes the safety, permanency, and well-being of children and families by connecting child welfare, adoption and related professionals as well as concerned citizens to timely, essential information. Provided by the Children's Bureau, Administration for Children and Families, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
National Association of Social Workers
The web site of the largest organization of professional social workers. Includes the NASW Code of Ethics.
National Coalition for the Homeless
A non-profit organization that seeks to end homelessness. Facts and statistics are provided.
Voices of Homelessness: A Qualitative Database from Sisters Of The Road
Searchable database of transcripts of 515 interviews with people experiencing homelessness conducted in 2001. Free registration required.