- College of Arts & Sciences
- Pamplin School of Business Administration
- School of Education
- Donald P. Shiley School of Engineering
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School
- Clark Library
- Academic Advising
- Air Force ROTC
- Army ROTC
- Early Alert
- Fellowships & Grants
- Franz Center
- Garaventa Center
- Honors Program
- Learning Resource Center
- Majors & Minors
- Studies Abroad
- University Catalog: The Bulletin
- Campus Life
- About UP
- Clark Library
- 5000 N Willamette Blvd.
- Portland OR 97203
- 503-943-7111 or 800-841-8261
- fax: 503-943-7491
- Library Home
- Find Books, Videos & More
- Find Articles
- Journal Titles A-Z
- Digital Collections
- Pilot Scholars
- Interlibrary Loan
- Digital Lab
- Archives & Artifacts
- Get Help
- Research Tools
- About the Library
- Off-Campus Use
Library: What's New?
The Clark Library building is now accessible until 2:00 a.m. on Sundays through Thursdays [see all hours]. The outer doors lock at midnight and a current UP ID is required to swipe into the building using the card reader to the left of the entrance.
Please note that the Service Desk, Digital Lab, and the Quiet Floor (lower floor) close at midnight. However, the public spaces and group study rooms on the main and upper floors are available until 2:00 a.m.
Want to develop your multimedia skills? The Clark Library's Digital Lab is offering workshops in September that are open to UP students, faculty, and staff. Space is limited, so register online to reserve your spot. Workshops include:
- Mac for Beginners (register online)
- Sept. 9, Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sept. 10, Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Digital Poster Making (register online)
- Sept. 16, Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sept. 17, Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Introduction to Photoshop (register online)
- Sept. 23, Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sept. 24, Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Using Your Digital Camera (register online)
- Sept. 30, Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Oct. 1, Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
For ADA accommodations or any questions please contact José Velazco in the Clark Library at email@example.com or 503-943-7602.
Clark Library staff implemented two new library systems over the summer:
- UP Library Search has replaced the UP-only Catalog and UP WorldCat. Login with your network account to see what you have checked out, access full text articles or eBooks, and more. Visit the UP Library Search FAQ for additional information or take a look at some search tips.
- New system for Course Reserves: login with your network account to see if there are library reserves for your registered classes. Note: If there are no reserves for a class, then a course will not display.
We continue to fine tune these systems, so your feedback is very helpful! Tell us how they are working for you.