Library: What's New?
Clark Library staff have been busy implementing two new library systems over the summer:
- UP Library Search has replaced the UP-only Catalog and UP WorldCat. Login with your network account to see what you have checked out, access full text articles or eBooks, and more. Visit the UP Library Search FAQ for additional information or take a look at some search tips.
- New system for Course Reserves: login with your network account to see what's on reserve for your registered classes.
We continue to fine tune these systems, so your feedback is very helpful! Tell us how they are working for you.
Want to develop your multimedia skills? The Clark Library's Digital Lab is offering workshops in September that are open to UP students, faculty, and staff. Space is limited, so register online to reserve your spot. Workshops include:
- Mac for Beginners (register online)
- Sept. 9, Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sept. 10, Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Digital Poster Making (register online)
- Sept. 16, Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sept. 17, Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Introduction to Photoshop (register online)
- Sept. 23, Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sept. 24, Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Using Your Digital Camera (register online)
- Sept. 30, Tuesday, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Oct. 1, Wednesday, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
For ADA accommodations or any questions please contact José Velazco in the Clark Library at email@example.com or 503-943-7602.