Toll-free: 1-800-841-8261 x7788
Email: email@example.comLibrary hoursMeet with a Librarian
Meet with a Librarian
- Everything you need to get started using the library from off campus.
- For questions about UP email, PilotsUP, or your UP network username and password, contact the Help Desk at 503-943-7000 (1-800-227-4568 x7000).
Forgot your password?
- Did you forget your UP network account password (for accessing PilotsUP and UP ILLiad? Reset your password online or contact the Help Desk.
How do I get articles (and more) from the UP Library?
- Learn how to find out if the articles and other materials you need are online, and how to request materials from the UP library.
- Professors may choose to make articles or other materials available to you electronically via the library's course reserves.
- Need help citing sources? Use these online APA, Chicago (and more) style manuals.